We keep your car
At North Island Lube Campbell River, we do more than oil change, we make sure your car will keep running smoothly. With our 20 point visual inspection at every visit, we will let you know if additional maintenance is needed so that you stay safe. No Appointment necessary.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter / Receive our coupons
Join our mailing list to receive the latest tips, coupons and updates from our team.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
COUPONS & DISCOUNTS
FULL OIL CHANGENo appointment necessary
This oil change package includes: Up to 5 litres of oil Oil filter chassis lubrication (where applicable) 20 point visual inspection Complimentary car vacuum Discount can not be combined with any other offer
RADIATOR ANTIFREEZE EXCHANGENo appointment necessary
- Helps protect your vehicle’s cooling system against overheating, freezing and cooling system corrosion. The old antifreeze is removed from your radiator and replaced with new antifreeze per your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
POWER STEERING FLUSHNo appointment necessary
THANKS FOR THE REVIEWSLeave us a review and get
- For a limited time only, all North Island Lube customers will receive $20 off their next oil change just by leaving a review for us on Facebook, Google, or Yelp. It's our way of saying thank you for helping us spread the word about our shop, staff, and service. Terms and conditions apply... Read more
If your car takes longer to stop, you might want to ask our technician to check it out as your brakes might need some maintenance. We can also rotate your tires to extend their lifespan.
20 POINT VISUAL INSPECTION
- Brake Fluid Levels
- Transmission Fluid Level (Auto/Std.)
- Engine Coolant Level
- Differential Fluid Levels
- Power Steering Fluid
- Windshield Washer Fluid
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Air Filter
- Cabin Air Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Axle Boots
- Transfer/Transaxle Case
- Belts & Hoses
- Shocks & Struts
- Tire Pressure
- Exterior Lights
- Wash Windows
- Leaks (Oil/Fluid)
- Checking & Re-setting Indicator Lights
- Lubrication Service
* Full inspection may not be available. Ask your service provider for details
* Visual inspection may not reveal all deficiencies