Oil changes are the single most important aspect of car maintenance. You have to keep your engine well lubricated in order to run smoother, cooler and with reduced wear between parts.
North Island Lube technicians will:
- Change the oil with up to five (5) litres of quality motor oil
- Replace oil filter
- Visually Inspect:
- antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- engine air filtration system
- serpentine belts
- brake fluid level in transparent reservoirs
- exterior lights
- Vacuum interior floors
- Clean exterior of windows
- Lubricate the chassis (when applicable)
- Check tire pressure
- Check the following fluids:
- transmission/transaxle fluids
- differential fluid
- power steering fluid
- windshield washer fluid
Additionally, we will perform a service review, which includes a visual inspection of the engine air filtration and the vehicle manufacturer’s severe service* recommendations based upon the vehicle’s current mileage.
*Refer to vehicle’s owner’s manual for a definition of driving conditions.